Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Patann Ruby

Patann is cooing more and more each day. She eats 4 oz just about every two hours, shes a piggy. She stills sleeps quite a bit but is starting to stay awake longer. We usually only get up with her around 3 am and then again around 6 am. She can burp and fart like a grown man though. Sometimes i am surprised when i hear it. lol She is almost 2 months old. Wow how the time has flown by. Her hair that fell out on the top is already growing back. Her hair color is like a chocolate brown with red in it. It is really pretty. Her eyes are still blue, which mommy hopes they stay that way. Mommys little monkey fuzz is getting sooooooo big..
Mommy just loves this picture of her beautiful baby girl!!

Playing on my gym

Even though nobody thinks she looks like me, I think she looks like me in this picture.



2 comments:

  1. I dont think my comment origally took...

    Getting big so fast! I can hardly believe that she is already almost two months old. Crazy! I hate that these kids just grow in a blink of an eye. I hope her eyes stay blue too, that would be very pretty with dark hair. Although it looks like her hair is lightened up alot in these pics. I had hoped too that adysen would keep her bright blues like Cades, but they didnt, bustil has big beautiful browns that we love just as much!

    Adysen is pointing to Patanns picture saying "Cute"..hehe

    I still think she looks just like daddy and jace, but no doubt has your lips for sure. There is still hope though, they change so much from the time they are born. I am anxious to see what Adysen is going to look like with long hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks so chuky, times flies and thay grow so fast, already playing around in the gym wow, can't tell yet who she looks like, se definitly looks alittle like Jace of course but i can't tell yet if she looks more like you or Mike, i'm so happy she is happy and healthy

    ReplyDelete