

Jace playing on the water pad!!!!



My Mother's Day Present!!!!!
I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I woke up to a wonderful present made by my hubby,jace and patann. It is so pretty they did a wonderful job. Then I got up had breakfast sat around and was lazy for awhile. We stopped by Mikes grandmas for a bit and then took jace to the park to play in the water pad. After that we went to dinner and wow did I eat alot. Lets see I started with a ceaser side salad (mike didnt want his) then I had two pc of pizza bread, then fried zucchini, then just over a 1/2 lb of mussels and then finally to top it off I had the most amazing pc of tiramisu for dessert, I have never had it before and oh my gosh was it amazing. Then we came home and watched a movie and was just lazy the rest of the night. I had a wonderful Mother's Day......
Cute basket! Mike did a great job. I am glad you had a wonderful Mothers Day! I so want the mussels again now. Glad you enjoyed Jimmy's. Cute pics at the water pad! Which one did you go to? I just saw that they are building one right by my house!! We will have to take all the kids sometime!
ReplyDelete