

Its a whale!!!! No its just me. I am 8 months along here only a few more weeks to go from when this pic was taken. As of Tuesday the 9th i have gained a total of 16.5 pounds and have lost a half pound in a week. Everything with Patann is healthy as can be, I did have to have a stress test a week ago cuz i felt her movement had slowed to much but everything is aok.. Patann Ruby is supposed to make her appearance in this world on June 16th, 2009 at 7:30 A.M. We cant wait.....Mommy hopes she has one child that looks like her. hehehehe
Your expression in this picture cracks me up! Its one of those hurry up and take the damn picture fake smiles...lol.
ReplyDeleteLove the little belly and love more whats inside! Cannot wait to meet my precious little neice and hold her and gave her lots and lots of kisses. We are going to have our offical girls sleep over at the hospital..too bad Adysen cant join :( Not sure how I am going to do without being with her at night while I stay with you, but I will get through it! It will be my first night without her..lol.
And by the way, you suck only gaining 16.5 pounds..Can we trade metabolisms????
you have gained all at the belly you lucky. we can't wait to see patann only a few days left
ReplyDelete